Thursday 15 January 2009

Update soon! - Training Update

I've been pretty busy with school, and I haven't updated because I want to wait until I have a couple of photos I need, so keep an eye out! I'll probably do one tomorrow night or something but everything is all good, going well!

Ok, so as for training, I'm not really doing straight parkour, I'm going to be doing more conditioning and fitness work while I'm here, I've been running every day (except yesterday, was my rest day) and strength work most days also. So I should come home tank and fit!

The only worrying thing is my family aren't the healthiest eaters....Like tonight...We had burger king for dinner :( And I can't drink water here! NNNOOOO!!! It tastes like dirt, and I'm pretty sure isn't healthy. I'll try to stomach it...but if it makes me sick...I'll have to put up with nestea or something...Although...I do have water purification tablets...I'll just use those. But seriously, it tastes exactly like dirt.

No comments: