Saturday 7 March 2009

Love that spirt! - Day ¿? +2

I love the spirit of this Venezuela,
The happpiness, the passion for life,
I love the carnavals held afuera,
Street dancing without call for strife.

I love the Australian spirit of mates,
Chilling out, surfing, and beer,
There is nothing about the bush that I hate,
The wild is always near.

When I look out my window I see mountains and jungle,
The city weaved into el bosque,
But the trees arent the same, they just dont compare,
To the wonders of my own homeland country.

I can drive on the the coast for an infinite time,
Lay on the beach and breathe the sea air,
But the partying culture, and musical rhyme,
Is nothing compared to what's here.

People cringe and contrast, try decide which is better,
But I could not think of each one as lone
They both have their ups, they both have their downs,
But to me I just call them home.

No comments: