Saturday 22 November 2008

Ponies

Had a lot of this happening recently, went to the coast, had a needle full of rabies jabbed into me, been called to sydney, finished up all my studies (only one last test on monday on nutrition) and loads more stuff. However much more is still to come, tomorrow I get yellow fever, next wednesday more rabies, I go to sydney saturday, sydney again the weekend after, then the coast, then finally venezuela!

In terms of training I've been doing a lot more non-urban parkour training, a lot more running, sprints through natural areas, rivier banks and such. But I did go out training in belco today with Isaac and Max, it was good, did lots of stuff, my rolls are nice and painless on conceret now which is a huge step forward for me! However I have been neglecting one side recently, so I will begin training it more.

I'm looking at a lot of cross training stuff now, I've been running 3.5 kms around the mountain more recently, it should be a frequent thing hopefully. I'd like to include swimming as well, I'm going to try to get to the pool tomorrow, but it depends on how my yellow fever immunisation goes.

I'm still trying to tackle nutrition, but taking it one step at a time, starting with breakfast.

Bye for now.

No comments: