Tuesday 4 November 2008

Tomorrow

Well, it's 11.39pm, I've just worked the busiest shift I've ever done, we made more than 3 times the normal amount and I am absolutely exhausted. I was out all day from 8 oclock. And I've decided to test my mental strength tomorrow.

I'm going to get up at 6am, leave the house by 6.30, drive out to the river, do some natural training through the bush; sprints, swimming, climbing, etc. And train until when ever, when i'm tired I suppose.

If I do this, I'll feel great, I will know my mental strength isn't as bad as I feel. If I don't, I'll feel like shit for the rest of the day and be very unhappy with myself, punishment will include a 5 minute plank and at least one lap of the mountain I live on, including hill sprints to the top.



Hopefully this post will be added incentive, because tomorrow I want to report back that I got up and did what I decided to do.

No comments: